Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Introduction

So you want to know more about Pole Dancing, Pole Fitness and/or Pole Arts?

I created this blog for the men (and maybe women) who didn't have a place to find the answers to their questions about pole. The sport has been around for quite some time now, but it's still working through its debut on mainstream media. I have only been doing pole dancing/fitness since January of 2011, and I consider myself still an amateur at best. Thankfully, the "internetwebs" provided me an opportunity to look within the virtual cracks, to find a fascinating world that not many men are aware of.

The stigma behind the the art of pole is rampant in many communities today. The interest, if there is any, seems to cater to the female demographic, more so than men. The resources for a male's interest in pole is still in low supply. I feel this has caused a hindrance for pole fitness/dance hopefuls who just want a chance at the experience.

My objective for this blog:
  • To provide a resource site for men who are interested in pole, but don't know where to start
  • To provide a safe place, free of judgement (with the exception of harmless joking)
  • To provide and educational platform for your pole experience to grow
  • To provide inspiration and words of encouragement to enhance your interest in pole
Whatever you can get out of this site, I hope will enrich your pole journey, and I welcome the lessons and experiences you can pass on to me.

(I also created this blog to better my writing skills, as you may find to be amateur and well.)


Don't be ashamed to ask questions; it's one of the best tools we have to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment